The sixth annual Capital District Renaissance Festival will be held on June 8-9 2019 at Indian Ladder Farms in Altamont, NY.
A weekend of kings, queens, minstrels and knights is returning to the Capital District. From 11 a.m.-6 p.m. on June 8-9 the sleepy Indian Ladder Farms orchards in Altamont will be transformed into a Renaissance village for the fifth annual NY Capital District Renaissance Festival.
About the event:
- 45-plus vendors, including food trucks, toys, pottery, leather goods, blacksmith goods, tarot readings, clothing, costume rentals, etc. fun for the whole family;
- Live jousts and sword fighting twice a day;
- A pub crawl for adults (21 and over);
- Lords of Adventure, a Viking encampment, The Greatest Pirate Story Never Told, Vixens en Garde, roving minstrels, fire jugglers, belly dancers, face painting, a costume contest, and activities for children all day;
- $15 adults, $5 children 12 and under, 2 and under free;
Watch our video for some highlights from the festival!